Student Financial Services

Applying for Summer and Winter Study Trips and On-Campus Classes

Last Updated: Oct 23, 2014 11:23AM CDT
To enroll for a study trip, students must go to SAIC Self-Service and apply. Once logged into SAIC Self-Service navigate to: Resources > Student life and services > Study abroad > Study trips.

To apply for an on-campus class, download and submit a SAIC Institutional Financial Aid Application to Student Financial Services. Winter and summer Institutional Financial Aid Applications are available on the Financial Aid Forms and Guides page of the SAIC website, or in the Student Financial Services Office, 36 South Wabash Avenue, suite 1200.

Contact Us

  • Email Us
  • Student Financial Services

    Sullivan Center
    36 S. Wabash Ave., suite 1200
    Chicago IL 60603
    Phone: 312.629.6600
    Fax: 312.629.6601

    Office Hours:
    Monday–Friday (except for holidays)
    8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found